Cookies consist of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of installation purposes cookies may, Furthermore, require the consent.
Cookies are used on this website and in e-mails to offer a service and better user experience. This document describes the categories of cookies This website uses, their purpose and how to change their preferences.
The cookies we use allow us to recognize users who return to visit the site and their data, so as to prevent them from having to repeatedly enter the same information. Furthermore, allow us to analyze the traffic patterns of users who visit our web site in order to improve usability.
Here are some of the types of cookies used on PortaCastello.com:
It may be used technical cookies to allow users to use the services requested through the web site. Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the services requested.
For example, the technical cookies can be used for:
- Allow users to access secure areas of our website without having to constantly login;
- Remember any user actions (for example, the completion of a module) when you return to precede a session page.
The analytical cookies may be used to obtain information on the use of the website, of advertisements and e-mails and to notify us of any errors. Furthermore, These cookies allow us to obtain detailed technical information, such as the last visited page, the number of pages visited, if an email was opened, what parts of the website or e-mail are clicked by users and the time elapsed between a click and the other. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, They are analyzed together with other people's information so as not to identify a particular user over the other.
For example, these cookies may be used on PortaCastello.com for:
- Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, of advertising and e-mail;
- Quantify the response to our advertisements and improving its effectiveness;
- Calculate the errors that occur on our website to improve the service and deal with any complaints.
third-party tracking cookies
The third-party tracking cookies may be sent to your device from the web sites of our partners. These cookies are used to determine when the partners are redirecting a user to our web site and if that user proceeds to the purchase of a product or service. The information may be shared with our partners anonymously, so as not to identify a particular user over the other.
Furthermore, this information is provided in accordance with our contractual obligations to its partners to help them improve the effectiveness of their sites.
These cookies are not critical, but they allow you to take advantage of various convenient features of PortaCastello.com. For example, They could be used to:
- Remember the preferences selected by the user during previous visits, such country / language, interests and presentation of the website (layout, font size, colors and so on). In this way, the user will not have to enter this information again;
- Remember the answers to questions in our website, for example participation in surveys on customer satisfaction, so they do not recur user;
- Determine whether a service has already been proposed to you, for example the provision of real-time online assistance;
- Provide information that allows the optional services operation, for example watching a video online or post a comment on a blog.
Targeting cookies or promotional
These cookies can be used on our website to publish customized advertisements based on user interests. Targeting cookies or promotional allow you to get detailed information about the navigation of our website by users (for example, the products or the services displayed by a particular person). Furthermore, allow us to recognize a user who returns to visit our website and / or a site that forms part of the network of one of our promotional partners.
Third Party Cookies
Whenever you use our website, it is possible that some cookies are stored uncontrolled. This happens, for example, If you visit a page that contains content of a third-party website. Consequently, the user will receive cookies by these third-party services. The cookies do not contain personal information, unless the user has logged in to the account.
For example, Third-party cookies may be originated by:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag manager
- Google Adwords
- Facebook connect
- Facebook ads
How to change the settings on cookies
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
What happens if you disable cookies?
however, if the user blocks or deletes a cookie, It may be unable to restore any preferences or customization settings you previously specified, and our ability to customize the user experience will be limited.